Friday, February 22, 2008

The Legend of the Hickie



My Aunt Petunia has a hickie
That I once thought was kind of freaky
Know I’ve changed my mind, I have one too
I got mine at the High Town Zoo
It was made by a monkey who knew how to talk
He could even write with chalk
On the blackboard he wrote phrases
Talked about subliminal crazes
He once asked me to kiss my ass
I told him I’d like to pass
(He was sad to hear about that)
I told him about by Aunt – I want a hickie too
He responded – Promptly Sir, this is the High Town Zoo
But I’m diverting from the subject, what I really meant to say
Was that My Aunt Petunia is really happy this way
Reading Cookie Jar Freaks all day long
Heck, I even wrote a song!

Goodbye you all have a Merry Cookie Day,
Hope you come back, we don’t want you to go astray!

No comments: